Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Royal WEfnuk: Week IX

Hard to get too fired up about this one, and again, stats are not worth keeping. I think the stats concept is entirely in the trasher at this point. AH, well.

We killed a team tonight, getting up 14-3 and then goofing around until 15-6. I played fine = no turns, lotsa scores and ds and thrown scores whatever. Frankly, these games have been a little boring lately. The league is not incredibly competitively balanced, and it sucks for everyone involved when one team can just do absolutely nothing to stop the other. Next week should be a little better.

Poor Amber got run over (not intentionally, and not even really recklessly; just bad luck) by one of the other team's guys. She left the game and the fields; I'm not sure if she had to go to the ER or what. Looked bad; she may have broken her collarbone. Ugh.

And sorry for the dearth of late. I've been writing a big law class paper and with all the citations, it's just taking forever. I'm about 18 pages into what is supposed to max out at 40. I'm going to try to push through and finish it this weekend - at least finish the draft - so I can come up for air then. Perhaps I'll post then about the absurdity of a state that can elect Obama but amend its constitution to redefine marriage as "We hate gay people." Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment