Sunday, May 28, 2006

Oh, You're Gonna Be in Trouble

Owwwwwwwwww!!!

Beck is Back!
She hits the Sack
She sleeps too long, but I'm glad that she's back
Yes I'm getting used
To the noose
That keeps my antics in line
She been lookin' at fish fry
And three weeks have gone by
Forget the hearse, cause it's do 'til die
She's gotta save lives!
Cat's Eyes!
SOAPing every one of them and running wild

Beck is Back!

Welcome back Werby! We dropped the rental car off last night and grabbed some dinner, then crashed at the casa. I spent yesterday finishing up the Daily Show stuff and cleaning the apartment; I got about half-way through by some mystery of time vanishing and/or forgotten distractions. Anyways, the West End of the house looks dope. Today the East Wing. Tomorrow, por supuesto, the world.

Anyhoo, it's good to have the Beck back. The dogs are mad happy. They stayed in until 6:20 this morning, as opposed to the 5 AM wake-up call they've been giving me these past few weeks. Further proof that they are out to get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment