Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sparkleberry Alarm Clock

Good sense? NO.
Innocence? NO.
Crippled? YES.
Kind? HELL NO.

I'm basically missing the skin on my elbows and knees due to a bevy of layouts on Wednesday night. This morning, Wrigley comes into bed and is being excessively cuddly, snuggling against me and avioding all my sore extremities. Aw shucks. And then Sparkle comes in and lies more or less on top of Wrigley to cuddle, too. Awww, double super cute. We're all in a half-asleep slumberville of adorability. I even started humming "Together Again" from The Muppets Movie. But then S-dog decides she wants to be petted and rakes her evil, pointy claws against my skinless arm. YOWSERS. The train has left slumberville; I am wide awake and it's not alright ma i'm bleeding. More effective than time to make the donuts: Sparkle T. Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment