Sunday, March 28, 2010

This Is Only A Test

Is the future now? This is my first post from a handheld device. It's
not entirely ideal for my typical long-winded prose, but we'll take
what we can get. I can't imagine, though, trying to bang out a 10,000
word album review using only my thumbs. Anyways, it should be quite
clear that I have joined the ranks of the iPfam and procured myself an
iPhone. The acquisition of said box of time-suck was an ordeal in and
of itself, but I'll save that for a ten-fingred telling. In the
meantime, things are good in sunny azz, though monstrously busy for
the next few. I will carry on with the spring break account at some
point in the not too distant future. Until then, we'll see ya back on
the Ballad soon. Have a good one wherever you may be. Man, are my
thumbs tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment