Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Fantasy Team has been drafted.

Came back from an excellent dinner at Moe's (a Mexican Restaurant on Route 9) and met Beck's fun pathology team. They are nice folks. Plus, Alli Wolf knows Bones, and therefore indirectly, Angel. Major bonus points.

I just drafted my team, and it went okay. Here's the starting lineup for the 2006 Fantasy Season:

C - Jason Varitek
1b - Lance Berkman
2b - Placido Polanco
3b - Aramis Ramirez
SS - Miguel Tejada
OF - Barroid Bonds
OF - Jim Edmonds
OF - Geoff Jenkins
Util - Lyle Overbay

SP - Jake Peavy
SP - John Smoltz
RP - Eddie Guardado
RP - Todd Jones
P - Andy Pettitte
P - Danny Turnbow
P - Zach Duke

So we'll see; could be good, could not. It all depends upon a red wheel barrow, as they say. Note that I also drafted Jay Gibbons, who I am told I look like (or who looks like me, depending on our relative fame). I did that as a joke.

And, incidentally, Fantasy baseball more than anything is an excuse to keep in touch with my buds from the Tufts Ultimate Frisbee team. Good guys, all. NEwho, I will keep you updated on how this season turns out (last year, I was the Tuftsmen champ!)

No comments:

Post a Comment