Saturday, July 7, 2007

This Morning's Farneheit Adventure:


Unfortunately this morning's Green Belt run got off to a bit of a late start... 9 am or so for the run, so it was about 99 or so. Yowsers... but five and a half miles of bright fun and I survived. And, as lovingly pointed out by PGoat & Grin last night, at least I didn't get lost and find myself wandering about 122A in a thunderstorm. The Green Belt is a path and is therefore Nyet-proof; if I get lost I can simply turn around.

Fortunately at the end of my run aka our condo, we have the following view from the front window:


So I was able to cool off after I rumble bumble stumbled home. You may wonder how we got such an excellent photo of the pool; here in fact is photographic evidence of the Sparklinator scouting out the shot:


As you can tell, we managed to pick something with windows of the perfect height...

No comments:

Post a Comment