Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Twenty Jokes? Can I Get to Twenty?

So it's hot in Phoenix. You and I could remove our pants and/or shirts. S & W are not so lucky. Wrigley in particular struggles with this and tries to dump all of her hair onto our futon. The Beck has other plans for this summer...

Twenty Jokes

1. Have you met my albino ferret? It's name is, uh, "Fig-Leaf."

2. I hear they chopped down the ivy at Wrigley early this year.

3. Why is the Wrigster calling her water bowl "my precious?"

4. The WD weight loss plan - you too can drop three collar holes in fifteen minutes.

5. Sparkle asks, if Wrigley plays the Ghost, do I play Whoopi Goldberg?

6. Has anyone seen a really big lab rat that likes to chase squirrels?

7. Wrigley gets mad, says I am so going to shed all over your... ah, crap.

8. Robert Edwards, eat your heart out.

9. Now that we have the white sports coat, where's the pink dalmatian?

10. Wrigley Idol says that it's a nice day for a white shedding.

11. Shave and a haircut - two bites.

12. Wrigley Travolta says, "My hair. They touched my hair."

13. Wrigley the Muppet says, "I'm not getting naked for anybody, even if it is artis... oh, crap."

14. Sparkle McCartney sings "I'm Looking Through You - Where'd Wrigley go?"

15. Sparkle asks, "How many Wrigleys does it take to screw in a light bulb? One - you put her in a room, and she's so freaking bright you don't need a light bulb anymore."

16. Sparkle with crossword puzzle "32 Across: 7 letters, skinny-ass white hairless breed. Wrigley, help me out here..."

17. Sparkle: Man, armadillos are ugly when they lose their shell.

18. Sparkle: I knew there were some weird species in the desert, but damn...

19. I guess Steve Nash isn't the only fast white thing in Arizona anymore...

20. Why won't Wrigley stop asking everyone "What EEEEEES it, man?"

And the bonus joke:

21. What has four legs, no hair, is unbelievably skinny underneath her missing coat but is still one the cutest gals around?

This girl:



You can see many more pics of my poor shaven dog if you click here.

(But really, the Wrigster, as RIDICULOUS as she looks, is a lot happier with her summer buzz cut. I am sure Sparkle will follow suit shortly. I may even follow suit shortly - it's hot in heeere).

No comments:

Post a Comment