Saturday, April 10, 2010

Houseguestapalooza MMX (Part IV)

Alright, things are getting *really* fuzzy now. I lamed out like this last year, and here I go again. My best effort, staying in the reverse order:

Sunday - Beck and I cook brunch for Nyet- and iPFams; we all head to the Angels-Cubs game; steak / salmon back at the homestead
Saturday - Kid Hat Tourney; Nyetfam arrives late; Dinner at Breadfruit; Downtown Public Art
Friday - Breakfast Burritos; Home from school to grade papers; Downtown to look at brass bug sculptures (and saw bolo ties, too); Funny Girl at the Biltmore; Pizza / MoJo mmmm
Thursday - Midterm exam for the kids; Tuck Shop; Art Walk (Where we ran into EBay!)
Wednesday - Honestly, before that, I was still at school and not hanging much other than dinners. This night I had a BSS meeting and came home to chicken and Guinness, which was awesome.
Tuesday - School; Lost; Steak & Swordfish
Monday - Ultimate rained out; sickly feeling; lazy iPMonday; Dinner at Maizi's
Sunday - iPFam arrives late; Beck grills burgers
Saturday - Beck hikes Flatiron while I played disc and cleaned house...

And now we're back into previously blogged territory. Now we'll see if I can do this... flash forward to 2.5 weeks ago Thursday, when the iPFam alit again. What happened during Houseguestapalooza MMX II? Another post, as I grow weary...

No comments:

Post a Comment