Friday, April 16, 2010

Proof of a Friday A.M. Commute

Took the canal into work this morning. It's a bit of a hairy ride as long portions of it were unpaved. Took roughly 50 minutes door to door, which is not terrible; my car commute is fifteen minutes of driving plus a fifteen minute walk plus whatever traffic I run into. Still, I would definitely need to shower if I were to ride here over the summer, and that would involve additionally walking to the gym, showering and walking back. So turning my thirty minute commute into an hour and twenty minute chore probably isn't a realistic option, all things told. We'll see if Frank can convince me otherwise.

Good weekend ahead - g arrives tonight, and the knee feels okay, probably 75%, which is good enough to play slow handler. I'll keep you updated.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment