Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Watch me get down, watch me get down

Welcome to MAY!!! April was the cruelest month, posting frequency-wise, but I assure you that the Corporate Conglomeration that is Nyet Jones Industries will make efforts to improve the situation. Your reading is important to us, and it will be answered in the order it was received.

Laaaaaaassst Nite - Beck and I went dancing and got subtly better. Jordan (our dance instructor) commented rather over the toply about Beck's skirt, which admittedly was fabu, and he bonded with me over sports past. Tres bien. We added the box step to our routine and I only broke six of Beck's toes. Excellent! The repertoire thus far: basic step, promednade, promenade with turn, turn, and box step. Is that really it? Good God Y'all. Call it the Wrigley Trot.

We hit up The Flying Rhino after dancing for some yumminess. Very good cheesesteak! I am definitely starting to get the good ol' Rolling Stones "This Could Be the Last Time" vibe to everything, though, especially since we are under a month left in the proceedings. Expect many posts about the sad reality of moving in the days to come.

I talked to her excellency Elizabeth "Not the Poet" yesterday. She has finished her big exams and just has finals left... and is otherwise suffering her own special version of senioritis. We laughed about the fact that a couple of my troublesome students in the all senior ridiculoid that is my SASI class are the same kids who were freshmen in her ridiculoid of an Algebra I class. And the circles, they go round and round... painted ponies... etc. Good to hear the Zil's voice, and we have made a pact that we will not decide what we will do this coming year until the other one has decided, which means we have successfully invented an inertia-impasse-stalemate state that serves us well. Symbi-laziness, if you will. Liz claims that it's okay because I now have a sugar momma. Sweet. Ha. Unfortunately, the bitter reality of student loans for both of puts a crimp in my living off the fat of the land plans. It's enough to make you want to put ads on your blog.

Long day ahead - class, tutoring, etc. - but I thought I should officially note that you can add the appropriate T minus (number) to your calendar days. Nyet as bachelor is a dying meme, one that will fail to propagate in the none-too-soon future. Damn - I guess that's why I found you don't play around with the Funky Cold Medina.

No comments:

Post a Comment