Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Album Review Suggestions

Hey, a special offer from The Ballad: comment or e-mail me with albums that you'd like me to review, and I'll pop them into the increasingly poorly-algorithmed queue. Frank's already asked for a take on Radiohead's In Rainbows and the Nyetmom wants to hear about Once, so I'll get to those two as soon as I clear out what's currently on the playlist. But seriously, anybody who wants a review of something he/she thinks I own, give a holler, and I'll honor all requests in a reasonable timeframe*.

* - Given that at this rate of 0.6 albums per day or whatever I'm currently hitting, and given that means that the "review my collection" project is scheduled to end in two-thousand-never, a reasonable time may be subject to odd conceptions of resaonableness. You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment