Thursday, December 20, 2007

Velvet Jones is Playing at Mesa Riverview!

Meanwhile, Daft Punk is playing at my blog, my blog:



And yes, I recognize that I'm a solid six months or so past the times on that one. But it's pretty sweet. The big news, of course, is that the illustrious Velvet Jones takes the field for the sixth and final time tonight at 8 o'clock for the VOTS Winter Men's Competitive League Championship in the rubber game against rival "One Tea Bag." I'll attempt to get some photos and such of the big game / Velvet Joens team - this will be the last time we take the field as a unit (sigh...).

Between now and then, it's a little more chemistry tutoring, a trip to the grocery store for some pregame HGH, and then a pleasant evening drive in the teeth of Sunny ZZ traffic. Can't stop. Can't stop. Won't stop. Won't stop. Gotta go. Gotta go. Full tilt.

(Here's to that and all other Cloud Nine shoutouts!).

No comments:

Post a Comment