Thursday, August 23, 2007

Requirement for a Dream

So I used to have this dream about a gigantic Daffy Duck growing out of the bush on the patio of my childhood house; very weird and recurring, about the time I was in second grade. Miscellaneous trolling of the internet has yielded its inspiration - I'm sure - and a great cartoon moment taboot:



In other news, congrats to the Texas Rangers for improbably hanging a quarter and a nickel on the Baltimore Orioles yesterday, only scoring in four innings! Wow. Such a ridiculous one-sided contest invites instant commentary from corporate sports coverage, which is actually what led me to the preceding Wile E. Fun. Sweet! Now if we could get a moratorium on inane football score comments, that would be awesome.

In yet other news, there's an easy joke in here involving Alyssa Milano and banality. I refrain from such... banality. I instead get all high-brow intellectual on yo' ass and invite you to take in Daniel Dennet's thoughts on computer chess.

No comments:

Post a Comment