Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Who are the People in your Nyetborhood?

So, in between learning vocab words and visiting museums, I occasionally play fantasy sports video games on the computer. Yes, this is a 100% dork post, so feel free to skip if your name starts with Ka and ends in ren. There will be no babies, edible or otherwise, following the nerdy sports pics.

And here those are: 17 different characters from Tufts, Rice and the rest of the Nyetverse, all stylishly playing in NBA Live 2003 (yes, I am aware that I am well behind the times and again, a big dork). Try to name them, and I'll put the answers below:



Okay, so you want answers? Starting at the top left and proceeding L-r, up-down like most written/read languages (Hebrew, always having to stand out!), it's

Jon "Scrooge"
Zach
Nick "So Smelly"
Elliot "Dad"
Andy
Mike "MAZ"
Ariel "Xanatos"
Neil "Pink Hat"
Nyet Jones
Josh
Ian
Matt "Skymall"
Mike "Verbal"
Mike "NTPB"
Dan "God"
Dad "Dr. J"
Aaron "My Brother"

Alright, and such. Don't MAKE me give you their stats. Do Make me give you a three pic sequence of Dan "God" in action:





No comments:

Post a Comment