Friday, August 1, 2008

Three-Hundred... Sixty Five Degrees! Bruning Down the Nyet!

Sheebus McSheebus!!! Last night as I pulled into the complex at 7:15, I thought things felt unnaturally oven-like. And they were: it was still 111. Um, thanks Sunny, Azz, but no thanks; I will spend my evening indoors, thankyouverymuch.

Primary purpose: I'm gonna get back on the blogging horse here. Not that anything has happened lately, or that anything didn't happen since Ali and Ben left us with nothing save memories and shoes; just that I think the world needs a Ballad, and vice versa. Actually, at least four things have happened / are happening in the past couple of weeks, and I will record them shortly on this fine first day of the month of Majestic.

In the meantime, here are two reviews:

Fortress of Solitude


The Dark Knight

And now on to new posts to cover other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment