Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Zombie-ing My Way Through The Morning

Urmph - late night without a lot of sleep led to a bit of a sleepwalk day. Urmph.

I tried to write a conclusion to the whole Belief - God -Religion musing, but I think it kinda came off flat - I ran out of steam toward the end and didn't feel like piling on 50 examples of how most religious systems of thought are incoherent on a fundamental level. So, um, just trust me on that one. Anyways, here's part III in which I type a bit, signifying nothing. I at least tried to tie the previous two belief pieces into it, but the argument actually ends up being a pretty straight-forward and not entirely original one: namely, that whatever God is or isn't, we probably don't have it right. And I would ask that if you choose to read that (or the essay) and be offended, please leave your name, number, and a brief justification for why you believe what you do, and we'll get back to you.

Okay - clean kitchen, shower, dogs, work, return home. Rinse repeat. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment