Friday, October 24, 2008

I Remembered: I Remember You!

So, more posts later capping off the last few weeks and a true case of "A Dave I Know I Know," but for now, YES: I remembered the song from my youth (gone wild) that blatantly participates in same-rhyming. It's Sebastian Bach's Skid Row's "I Remember You" - an awesome song in its own right, but rendered so much awesomer by this: not one, but TWO self-rhymes!

Verse 1:
So that I knew you were there for me
Time after time you were there for me


Verse 2:
I said I'd give up my life for just one kiss
I live for your smile, I die for your kiss

I mean seriously, that is the stuff. And if you know the Sebastian Bach wail, you realize exactly how impassioned this is. There is a 100% chance this is on Youtube, and there is a 200% chance you are about to watch it. WATCH IT!



More later. I swear you'll never be lonely. GUITAR SOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment