Friday, July 31, 2009

The Official Justin D. Rally Song

You say/I only hear what I want to/You say/I talk so all the time/So/And I thought what I felt was simple/and I thought that I don't belong/and now that I am leaving/now I know that I did something wrong/'cause I missed you/Yeah yeah/I missed you/And you say/I only hear what I want to/I don't listen hard/don't pay attention/to the distance that you're running/to anyone/ anywhere/I/don't understand if you really care/I'm only hearing negative/no, no, no/So I/ turned the radio on/I turned the radio up/and this woman was singing my song/lover's in love and the other's run away/lover is crying 'cause the other won't stay/Some of us hover/when we weep for the other/who was dying since the day they were born/Well/well/ this is not that I think that I'm throwing/ but I'm thrown/And I thought I'd live forever/but now I'm not so sure/You try to tell me that I'm clever/but that won't take me anyhow/or anywhere/with you/You said that I was naive/and I thought that I was strong/I thought, "Hey, I can leave, I can leave,"/oh/but now I know that I was wrong/'cause I missed you/Yeah/I miss you/You said, "I caught you 'cause I want you/and one day I'll let you go."/You try to give away a keeper/or keep me 'cause you know you're just/scared to lose/And you say/"Stay"/And you say/I only hear what I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment