Friday, January 12, 2007

Lou Reed Would Say

"Oh, it's such a perfect day..."

Well, not really. The Beck is stuck at the ICU all day, and any Beckless day cannot with any sincerity be called "perfect." But today at the 'Nut, we're having a full-day Assembly with extensive Martin Luther King, Jr. programs which I am not acquired to attend - so score a day off for Nyet. Huzzah!

And I've rendered it at least somewhat productive - got ten hours or so of much needed sleep, wrote a review of ASFTINDA, ran another four miles, bringing the total to 13 for the week, and have read a good chunk of What is the What, the new book by Dave Eggers that Beck and I gifted one another. Oh, and I've taken the dogs out into the cold something like 6 times, earning them a bunch of dirty looks from me. Punks. But we're having a good day, all told.

Not much else off the top of my head; just an exciting weekend of football playoffs upcoming. Nice. But that's about it; enjoy the weekend and get ready for a lot of comments in the general "and then we watched another episode of Angel" from this end; iPMM & J were nice enough to send us season five in the mail. Yee. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment