Thursday, February 22, 2007

My political career is over

I can't believe I'm posting this. Oh, well. Photographic evidence part one, courtesy of Mike. I needed a haircut and hadn't shaved (because I didn't think you needed to shave for Ethiopian restaurants). But it kinda completed the look. Here goes.

Pre party, obviously pre-sombrero. At this point I'm pulling the look off somewhat nicely.

The three amigos, or hijos, if you prefer.

Proof that the party was Iron-Sanctioned. And planned! Did I mention what an awesome job Beck did? And did I mention that flattering pictures like this = no future political career?

I believe this photo may someday turn up as "People's Exhibit A."


And here's People's Exhibit B. It was along night, as you may be able to gather by my stupefied expression. That's Nick "the coolest man in the room" Novelli next to me, and a yawning Dan in the background.


And for completion, this is Karen, she of kicking all of your butts in commenting fame. It was very fun to meet her; I will comment this more when I sum up the remainder of the weekend tomorrow. Until then - enjoy these pics; more on the way at some point, and theoretically a video, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment