Saturday, February 24, 2007

Zelda's BFFs

Squashed Philosophers

Several major Western philosophers' works boiled down to about an hour's worth of reading each. It's like Cliff's Notes for the Soul.

Flickr's Eye Candy

A collection of eye candy photographs. Like Cliff's Notes for the eyeballs.

2005 Fittfu Video

This is a highlights collection from my winter indoor league played with the Tufts guys. If you looks carefully, you can see some plays by a trash-talking dude in silver shorts who may or may not be me. Like Cliff's Notes for bad sportsmanship.

2004 Fittfu Fantasy Stats

Just when you thought I couldn't get any lamer - here are the fantasy stats for the 2004 Fittfu season, i.e. Cliff Note's for the self-obsessed. I played for Skipper's team and came in 3rd overall in the fantasy standings; not bad for a slow fat handler. On the other hand, I tore my ACL in the finals, so I give the season an F+.

Noam Chomsky on current U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East

Pretty much is what it says it is. No real Cliff analogy to be made.

Wikipedia's Entry on the Meaning of Life

Interesting. Cliff's Notes for LIFE! Much to Marisha Pessl's chagrin (click the "Find out what it all means" link at the right).

And finally, a very, very cool monologue from Craig Ferguson, host of the late late show, on humanism, Britney and alcohol. Seriously, this is very long, but just a great piece of extemporaneous, heartfelt and still humorous speaking. Check it out; well worth it.



SO Britney, my love, here's hoping for a return to your college dorm wall adorning past. I present the video that started it all:

No comments:

Post a Comment