Monday, March 26, 2007

Do I Realize???

How lame my baseball draft post was?

Yes, so I edited and threw in some comments; scroll down the page and peruse if you'd like. i will not, as I just did in an e-mail to Mike NTPB, take you through the agonizing selection process.

Nothing much spinning the planet in this neck of the woods - Beck is currently in sunny Arizona and three hours behind here, so though it is 7 o'clock here she is still at work. And she is also not enjoying yet another day of mid 30 degree weather with rain. This is truly the faux spring of our discontent.

On the plus side, I have been a whirlwind of done-getting these past few days. Wedding bands, passports, you name it. The apartment even looks relatively nice. And if I really get on top of my game, I may even write you a review of White Noise for you all.

So, a short sweet post - when nothing happens, nothing is written; the blog reflects the real and the real reflects something else entirely...

No comments:

Post a Comment