Saturday, March 31, 2007

Vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm

Finally, the review of White Noise is up.

And now, a "review" of the "film" I endured / watched last night. Ready?

Hustle & Flow (2005): 5

Overwrought, flush with stereotypes, trite, painful to sit through and embarrassing.

(For the record, the word of the day is "overwrought").

To be fair, Terrence Howard did a good job... in a ridiculous role. I really would like my Friday night back.

Also to be fair, this thing got rave reviews. So maybe I am just ceasing to be able to get it. But just take a look at the preview. I cringe badly at this, I get a "wow, this is what bad actors look like when they're trying to do "serious acting,"" vibe that makes this intolerably uncomfortable to endure. Maybe that's just me. I hear ya. Anyways... "enjoy:"

No comments:

Post a Comment