Saturday, March 10, 2007

I Like The Whopper (But I Will Now Use the Big Mac)

Posting here from the Rochester living room in front of Margie "The Pariah" iPMM and Beck's iPMoH (maid of honor), her sister Meghan. Also posting from a MacBook pro, the first time I have tried this in a non-PC environment. Except for the time I posted when Ali was in the house. Wokka Wokka.

The Beck and I were just collectively referred to as "Beckteria" and "Footnyet." You can tell that being the center of attention all weekend long has served us well so far.

We have hammered out a dinner at Grinnell's, a cake tasting, a reception dinner tasting and a meeting with the minister. Have I mentioned that the topic of conversation has yet to veer from "wedding," "shower," "wedding," "wedding" or "wedding?" yeah, there's a monstrous post lurking in the Nyet-skull about this topic; we'll see if the frontal lobes prevent its publication or not.

Otherwise - my good friend Zach (he's in the wedding part, theme continued!) just a job at the Big G-double o - gizzigle. I will post about that more later.

In fact, i will post more about the entire weekend later. I am being beckoned to dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment